Spiritual and Computer Conversion: Rebirth
As the world is shaped after an information pattern or a program, we can definitely work out some important leads by observing how a computer software works, such as:
- the software is not inside the computer, somehow it works in it without being in it;
- the default is a sort of cascade effect, absent any direct or explicit command. The default prayer basically consists in asking for something far above what you are really interested in, as King Salomon did when he asked God for wisdom and he was also given power and richness by default. Also Jesus talks about the default prayer (Luke 12, 22 – 32), amazingly mentioning King Salomon in that speech;
- the feedback loop is a phenomenon in which an output is instantly manifested in the same system as an input in an mnemonic and timeless pattern of representation-manifestation-representation-manifestation…: I can be both heavy and light exactly as I imagine myself and, as I can imagine myself either ways, I am manifested accordingly in a feedback loop, right back into my imagination which is thereof endorsed and authorized to reiterate the same pattern over and over, till I break free. The feedback loop seems so unescapable and unavoidable only because it happens in a timeless instant so you don’t realize that the source of the maifestation remains in your consciousness;
- conversion – it is the same word and concept that you find in the spiritual literature. In fact it is impossible to exceed the limits of the program, it is also impossible to rewrite the program without a conversion in which you must exit and reboot its manifestation anew. This is exactly what Jesus means in John 10, 9: I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture; Remember, what happens doesn’t truly happen and most definitely doesn’t happen to you. Just observe, let go and and breathe;
- reset and restart – switching off and on. Metanoia, translated in the Bible as repentance, actually means “beyond thinking”, a sort of quantum leap or faith to rewrite your manifestation always as you like it. “We must give up the habit of believing, the maximum hindrance to knowledge” – Bisogna superare l’abitudine di credere, impedimento massimo alla conoscenza (Giordano Bruno);
- concepts such as the override and the system interface are useful for understanding the metaphysics of reality and can be applied in yogic activities (the yoga is in fact an interface) such as meditation, breathing, mantra chanting. According to Wikipedia, Italian version, the override … in object-oriented programming it is the rewriting operation of an inherited method;
- some memories are “embodied” in our hardware, good or bad they make it work, others are on the net, others are in the cloud and are accessible via connection software or archetypes. All memories can be downloaded into the hardware as resident memories. None of these memories is really ours, ours is the information principle, the aleph;
- any software always operates under a name or an icon. The icon is in fact a sacred image. The name and the icon evoke and start a software/manifestation thru a symbolic command.
I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it (John 14, 13-14).
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you (John 15, 16).
In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name (John 16, 23).
Names and icons – The information bond
The information bond is the archetype of the interface, absolute yoga, it connects the software to the hardware, spirit to matter, but it remains spirit as matter is spirit and doesn’t exist in itself. Consciousness is information, creative imagination, vision, memory and spirit manifested in your breath which in essence is spirit. Remember, the apple that you see and touch doesn’t consist in its body, that apple only exists in a platonic idea, a reminescence in a mnemonic information, a resonance that springs out of your consciousness in a timeless feedback loop. The divine body, the only true body is your consciousness which is eternal, instantaneous, open, empty, void, infinitely possible hence omnipotent and all encompassing.